Best Work Out Routine for Men for Lean Muscle
If you are men and want to get lean muscle and ripped fast, try to practice this work out routine for men exercise. Build a muscle is easy, but doing it without adding body fat is really hard work. By combining workout in routine, you are able to get big and ripped body faster with this workout guide.
Men work out Guideline
Lifting weights in the gym become men’s favorite. This requires focus intensively, that makes their body ripped and leads to more confident. Weight lifting is offer many benefit for men. This workout routine is purpose for building muscles. This workout compose into 5 days routine split and focus in weight lifting. Composed with compound exercises is purpose for build the most muscles in your body, increase the body strength fastest, burn more calories in exercises, and improve the coordination, reaction and balance.
5 Days Workout routine Practice
These 5 days workout routine is offer resistance training. If the schedule is too tight, put several muscles in same session workout. Keep in your mind that you must use these next exercises type, that aims for obtain the ripped body goals.
- Monday: exercise for legs. This day, start your work out by doing warm up squats: 3 sets X 30 reps. After that, follow with squats; 5 sets X 15 to 20 reps, incline leg press; done by doing 3 sets X 15 to 20 reps. Leg extensions and lying leg curls; each done with 3 sets X 20 reps.
- Tuesday: Shoulder and Triceps. This day you train for your shoulder and triceps. Start with warm up dumbbell shoulder press; 3 Sets X 20 reps. Next use Machine shoulder press: 4 sets X 6 to 12 reps, seated behind the neck press; 3 sets X 8 to 12 reps, Arnold press, seated dumbbell triceps, and triceps pull downs. Each done with 3 sets X 15 – 20 reps.
- Wednesday: train your calves and abs. the exercises you get are consider from warming standing calf raises, standing calf raises, calf press on leg press, seated calf press, arm up abs construction, crunches.
- Thursday: train your chest. The exercises include warm up bench press, bench press, incline bench press, dumbbell flys and chest dips.
- Friday: train Back and Biceps muscle. The exercises include warm up lat pull downs, wide grip pullups, seated dumbbell curls, preacher curls.